Wednesday, August 6, 2008

INTRODUCTION




Hello, my name is Hannah and this is my blog. I figure since I'm going to be posting photos from my life here and updating the general public (or whoever reads/views) about some of my comings-and-goings, I might as well ... introduce myself? In as effective a way you can e-introduce yourself.

Anyway, well. First things first, I don't by any means consider myself a "photographer". There are 3,058,435+ young people who consider themselves photographers because they own a camera phone and I am not one of them. I just like having evidence of my life. I like keeping mementoes. I am very sentimental. So, there's that. I don't know anything about photography and I'm not claiming to.

Other than that, I like baking, painting, and playing with puppies. I don't know what else to say ... hopefully the blog will speak for itself, or rather - myself.

So, until the first photo - adieu,
Hannah


No comments: