Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photo for August 19th, 2008 - America, Heck Yeah




On Tuesday I visited my friends to the South, the United States of America. The purpose of this trip was a common one - acquiring fashionable goods for low prices at the outlet malls of Niagara Falls. And acquire we did! We also ate some tofu teryaki in the food court and I accidentally mistook a bottle of shower gel for a bottle of body lotion! Ha ha, how not funny. 
Anyway, we found a really nice store called Casual Male XL. I like stores specifically for specific people. i.e. Big and Tall Menswear, Tall Girl, Petite Something-or-other. So Casual Male XL fit right in. My sister decided to pose as one of their regular customers. I think she was quite believable.

And just for good measure, here's a photo of my dress.
Yes, my face gets blurry after a day in the U.S. Don't worry about it.


EDIT: For some reason, the photos won't click and enlarge in another window. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, let me know!

No comments: