Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photo for August 20th, 2008 - Mmmm, Lush

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Wednesday, I took a trip to Toronto with my dad and my sister. There was a little shindig going on down at one of the Lush stores, so my sister and I popped in for gift bags and general good smelling-ness. We received a sample of Ring of Roses buttercream soap, a Butterfly bath bomb and a Go Green solid perfume. All yummy, fresh floral smells. Then I played some trivia and won a second solid perfume, my choice of Fever. It smells very strongly of roses and jasmine. Very nice, but not for the faint of ... nose?

Afterwards I ate the most ridiculous piece of chocolate cake I have ever experienced, studied fantasy novel fans from a distance and danced in my chair to the Clash while eating Thai food - not in that order. All in all, a grand day.

No comments: